Why Train with So Pilates?
- We don't request you pay more to train more. After training with us we won't push you off into the world never to be seen again.
You should be confident you are able to assess whether you can work with any client
that walks in the door. Full anatomy training face to face, how to integrate a pregnant client into your class, post op/remedial, intermediate, advanced etc... all covered with no extra cost.
Look carefully at other matwork training providers and see what you don't get. They may want you to come back for more training.
We may want you to teach for us... so we want you fully qualified.
- Venue, we're NOT in London. Our entire course is provided from start to finish in our dedicated Pilates studio in Chapel Allerton Leeds.
If your looking at other providers make sure to check with them that ALL of the course is based where they claim.
if you live in the north of England the price of travel and accommodation during training is less as you don't have to travel all the way to London and for people from
the South we're working on it. Contact us to tell us where you live and require training.
- Small groups. You won't be one of 30 people in a training group. We want you to learn and develop your own teaching style with our guidance,
not copy others so the course is all about making sure you know what you're doing. Be prepared to be put on the spot, challenged, educated and passed!
- Further opportunities. We're actively recruiting for graduates who want to start their own branch of So Pilates. However,
the qualification stands on its own in the industry and you are employable and insurable when you pass.
- Support. We have full time administration and tutors who are dedicated to answering questions and resolving problems efficiently and professionally.
This support is available before, during and after your training to help you succeed as a Pilates teacher.
- We aim to train Instructors who are well informed and can be our representatives in the industry.
With this in mind we ask all students to abide by the So Pilates Code, during and after training.
The code includes guidelines on professional conduct and is opted into on an annual basis.
- REPs Level 3 Diploma
- Hands On Learning
- 20 CPD Points
- 170 hours contact time
- Professional Mentor Support
- Pay by instalments
- Access to So Pilates mat classes
- Course entirely based in Leeds